Presented without further commentary:
- Sit quietly during a conversation between two other people, get overly excited about finally having something to say, break the flow of the conversation by piping up too late or too loud or with a story which is tangential at best.
- Share something of huge importance offhandedly and feel disappointed that the underlying message was not received. This could be a song, a thought, a tweet.
- Avoid social interactions out of disdain for “other people who are stupid”, but actually because they’re shy.
- Condense thoughts to their most basic form before sharing with others.
- Be confused about their place on the “introvert/extrovert” spectrum without any consideration (or realization) for their shyness.
- Discover they’re shy at the age of 23 after reading a fucking book about being shy. WTF. Seriously.